Hey there.  I 'm trying to get the above plugin to work but to no avail.
I think I have instaleld it correctly but I guess I'm missing
something.

When I go to SC's Setting page and click on "Plugins" I can see it in
th elist and it has a checkmark beside it.  When I mouse over the "i"
icon it gives me a brief description about what it does but when I
click on "Settings" beside the "i" icon I get a navigation error page
stating:

"The webpage cannot be found
HTTP 404
Most likely causes:
There might be a typing error in the address.
If you clicked on a link, it may be out of date.

What you can try:
Retype the address.

Go to  and look for the information you want.

More information

This error (HTTP 404 Not Found) means that Internet Explorer was able
to connect to the website, but the page you wanted was not found. It's
possible that the webpage is temporarily unavailable. Alternatively,
the website might have changed or removed the webpage.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help."

Any ideas on what I can do to be able to configure this sorely needed
plugin?  Thanks.

I'm running 7.3.2 on XP w/ a Controller and Transporter.

FYI - This is the 1st plugin I've tried to install so I might be
missing something obvious!

--
newy