sektoderselters;398407 Wrote:
> another ot. I read in several postings here and there that the sb duet
> is very buggy. Can someone confirm / deny this?You'll find lots of posts from
> folks who are having problems and swear
the Duet "just plain doesn't work." But there are also lots of folks
who are using Duets every day without problem. So whatever answers you
get to that question, the only way to find out how it will work -for
you- would be to try it. Most retailers have simple return policies,
ranging up to 30 days.

My Duets have been in use almost every day since last July, with no
significant problems. My wife and I love 'em. But there are plenty of
posts from people who just haven't been able to get them to work, for
whatever reason. So realistically, the only way for you to judge the
Duet will be to get one and try it.

--
Dogberry2