socistep;398275 Wrote:
> Napster has just been launched on SN, I'm going to have a go at
> trialling it this evening - This is good news for UK/European users who
> don't have as many options as those in the states, there negative is
> that Napster is a paid service.
>
> I believe Spotify gives that option also and is a free service (advert
> based), this hasn't made it onto the Squeezebox yet but hopefully it is
> in the pipeline

Yeah, it's a bit of a tricky situation. I am in the UK by the way, so
my options are very limited anyway. I am still surprised that it isn't
an option. I read another post today that says SC has a few new
services available. Anyway, thanks for responding, I hope there is
someone out there that may have a few more angles that can be tried.
No offence, but I get the feeling that the majority of people that read
these kinds of posts are generally looking for the solution too, rather
than having a way of approaching the problem. i mean this in the nicest
way though.
#cheers

--
geebea