iPhone;398467 Wrote:
> .... which says tons about how poorly its internal circuits are
> designed....

I have no experience with this product, but don't you think this is a
bit of an extreme comment for something you also seem to have no
experience with?

E-Mu is not a fly-by-night operation. They have been active in the
music/audio engineering world for more than 25 years that I know of.
They have a bunch of people there who know what they're doing. Maybe
this product is outside of their area of core competencies, who knows,
but much of their stuff is very highly thought of and has been for a
long time.  Admittedly, this is an inexpensive part, but I know a lot
of people get suckered in to thinking that quality and selling price
always go hand in hand.

It is true that most of their experience is on the musician and
recording side of the CD, not on the reproduction side.

--
Goodsounds