I first came up with the Nonreality name back in 95 or 96 when I was
part of a 3d world called Alphworld.  It was a place that you had
avatars and could build homes and chat with people from all over the
world.  I had started with a different name but thought that Nonreality
was a perfect name for a person in a made up world on the internet.  Now
Alphaworld has become Activeworlds last I knew.  It was a lot of fun for
about 4 years but then the money making machine came along and it became
less fun.  As far as my avatar here, it was just a picture that I came
upon in the nonreality of the internet and liked it.  I'm not quite as
old as it, but it seems to fit me well.  If you see other Nonreality's
out there it is usually me.  I'm always amazed that 90% of the time it
is still available for me.  It's hard to find a screen name that you
can still get after 13 years.

PS Nice thread by my friend Goodsounds.  Lots of interesting posts came
from it.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality