defnk;400436 Wrote:
> Thanks Toby.  It is programmable, I dont have the list of IR codes...
> any ideas if there is one available anywhere for HK?  I;ve had no look
> searcng the web so far...
> Cheers,

No clue.  :(

You might try an HK forum on the web for your model.  Someone out there
might just have the list.  Did you try the HK user manual?  I know my
Yamaha AVR had all the codes by type and mfr near the back of the
manual.

Worse case, if your remote is a learning remote as well (most
programmable remotes do both), there are only so many SB3 remote
buttons to program.  Might take you less time to program each button
(like 20 minutes) than researching for remote IR codes.   :)

--
toby10