Rikk;400595 Wrote:
> Finally I bought it! Now waiting for the SB classic to be delivered,
> probably in a week. Just can't wait!!!
>
> Meantime a question: do you experience a streaming problem on certain
> radio through shoutcast servers that are not present if you tune
> directly on the web site of the radio? (not passing through shoutcast)

Not sure I understand but....
-  ShoutCast is just another service on SC and SN, it is not required
-  unless specifically selecting ShoutCast server or station URL copied
from ShoutCast then ShoutCast will not be utilized
-  ShoutCast will often "shuffle" it's streams so a saved URL from
ShoutCast may not work in the future
-  if the station via it's website uses ShoutCast servers then all of
that stations streams will be through ShoutCast

I hope one of the above answers your question?   :)

--
toby10