I’ll have to watch it – it happens on some, not all of my posts. Maybe
it really has to do something with attachments or *odd wording* used.

Hm. Sorry, Michael, I tried to "behave" a little in Bugzilla but I
didn’t realize someone would have problems reading posts with "odd"
characters like guillemets or typographical hyphens, ellipsis,
apostrophe, etc. here in the forums?

The bad thing is I sometimes don't realize ... been using typographical
characters since so many years (and actually use a special keyboard
driver for that), so my fingers just automatically reach for the
"correct" symbols... Its quite hard for me to deliberately ignore
everything I'm trained to use as "correct" and switch back to "the old
ASCII symbols"... Sorry again.

--
Moonbase

Moonbase: 'The Problem Solver' (http://www.kaufen-ist-toll.de/moonbase)