My kids talk about the "music server" all the time.  A couple iterations
ago I used to have my eldest (this was back when he was 3) go downstairs
to turn it on in the morning and then off at night.  I don't know if
it's come up in his Kindergarten class yet...

Coincidentally, I just set up the new SB Receiver in their room tonight
(replacing the purchased-in-1993-for-$30 Casio CD Alarm Clock Boombox
that was handed down to them).  They still just want to listen to the
same old Tom Waits Lullaby mix that I made for them a couple years
ago...

--
eq72521