Kyle;402680 Wrote:
> Where do I find my ISP DNS addresses?

Usually your router automatically grabs them from your ISP.  They
should be listed somewhere in your router's status pages.

> I'm not at home now, but it seems like they weren't actually displayed
> it was just an option to automatically use them.

Right, Windows conveniently hides them.  :-P

If you do want to see them, go to Start - Programs - Accessories -
Command Prompt and type "ipconfig /all".

> Also, where do I found my router DNS?

Just type in the address of your router.  It's acting as your DNS
server for all devices in your home you connect to it.

> And, finally, if I put the router DNS first, as suggested above, will my
> SB automatically find it and log in or do I have to change the setup on
> the box as well?

Wait, I thought we were talking about your desktop?  If we're talking
about the SB, as soon as you complete network setup, it uses it and
should work.  Same thing with the Windows changes here, after you click
OK it should work.

--
Mark Lanctot

Current: SB2, Transporter, Boom (PQP3 - late beta), SBC (early beta)
Stored: Boom (PQP1 - early beta)
Sold: SB3, Duet