yfni;402814 Wrote:
> I would like to keep things as simple as possible although everything is
> tagged perfectly I do prefer the folderstructure as it is on the
> harddisk.
> I have quite an extensive collection of 66k.
>
> I've bought a duet thing. (still in package)
>
> But before I go play I wish to remove the library options like "artist"
> "albums" "new music" etc.
>
> I'm sure the option must be there somewhere but I'm not seeing it..

SC7 > Settings > Player > Menus

If all you want is access to your main music folder for selecting music
you can Delete the entire Music Library menu item then Add back in just
the Music Folder item.  Now Music Folder is a main menu item.

All of this can be undone, "delete" menu item is really a "hide" menu
item.

I've not done this with the Music Library menu, but it has worked on
other menu organizing I've done.  You may need to re-boot your computer
for the changes to take affect.   :)

--
toby10