When I navigate on my SB3 to a specific genre, and within that to
Various Artists, it brings up all the Various Artists albums I have,
not just the ones in the genre I selected.
On the screen it displays:

'selected genre'/Various Artists   1 of 139
'Title of my first Various Artists album'

but the first Various Artist album I have has nothing to do with the
genre I picked and the 139 is the total of albums I have in the Various
Artists, of which only one is in the selected genre.

Is this the intended behavior? I am fairly sure that is wasn't always
like this. I use SqueezeCenter from Slimserver 5.x versions.

Details: SqueezeCenter 7.3.2 on Ubuntu 7.10 and feeds my SB3 over
wireless connection. Everything works fine except this quirk.

--
Lleo_