This is my 1st post on this forum, I would like to say hi to all...

I am a windows guy and am thinking about getting the new mac mini to
replace my aging pc.  From what I have read, it seems like the new mini
would work great with a squeeze.  I have a few questions for those who
own both a mac and squeeze.

I am new to computer/network related music, i.e. I have not purchased
any music online nor have I ripped any of my CD's so please bear with
me and my lack of knowledge.

I plan on going FLAC so I assume it would be best to use a windows
session to perform my rips.  For those who own macs and have gone with
FLAC, is it possible to use Boot Camp or one of the virtual machine
setups so that I could use windows software like EAC to rip the CD's to
a drive location that both OSX and XP could access and read?

Or does the Boot Camp XP only have access to a windows (NTFS) partion?

Thanks

--
53mudg35