On 8/19/05 4:55 AM, "Marc Sherman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Marc Sherman wrote:
>>
>> You think you got it bad, I started this whole pony thing, and just
>> because I happen to be perfectly content with my SB1g (still running
>>  5.4.1, no less!), I never got a pony! :)
>>
>> Yeah, I know, the visualizers on the SB2 are pretty cool looking, but
>> my 9 month old daughter is completely mesmerized by the rotating text
>> on the SB1g Now Playing screen, so I see no need to upgrade.
>> Seriously, I should post a photo, she just stares at the thing when
>> we're listening to music.  It's better than TV!
>
> Thanks, guys.  To quote my wife when she opened the package for me
> yesterday while I was at work, "That is one creepy ass pony."  I think
> she found the sunken eyes a bit unsettling. :)
>
> - Marc

---
Patrick Cosson
V-P, Sales & Marketing
Slim Devices, Inc.
415-359-7407 cell
413-638-5248 efax

"I'm thoroughly impressed with the SqueezeBox2-packing this number of
features into a high-quality product in this price range, and making it
absolutely user-friendly even for non-techies, is a feat that deserves a
standing ovation."

Ian Johnson | Globe & Mail | June 14, 2005