results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=41597
Question: Does Album Catalogue Creator (RC5+) create a trustworthy
output?

- Yes
- Yes but with minor issues
- No
- It does not work at all

Kossu;405874 Wrote:
> I still have some problems with this. I can get ACC to work, when I
> point it directly to one album folder. For example:
>
> Starting folder:
>
> Z:\Music -> does not give me anything but error message
>
> but
>
> Z:\Music\Z:\ABBA - The Definitive Collection ->
>
> I get a ACC page with two albums (ABBA collection is a double album)
> but not the album art. I use FLAC files and the album art is in the
> FLAC, not a separate as a picture file.
>
> Can anyone give a hint where I should try to find the solution?

For the album art that is embedded in the flac file you must use the
option 'Use album cover stored in SqueezeCenter instead of physical
file' to be set in the Option screen of ACC otherwise only file based
cover files are supported.

For the first path problem i need some more information:
1- the acc.log file (you can send it by mail if you like)
2- Is Z: a mapped network drive or is it a local drive?
3- What does the path to the ABBA folder look like from windows?
Z:\Music\ABBA .... or Z:\ABBA.... ?
4- If on a remote server, what is the full path from server point of
view to the ABBA album on the server?

Frank

--
SilverRS8