Hello,

I bought my brand new Duet yesterday. Right now I have gotten it to
play internet radio. Playing audio from my computer doesn't work.
Squeezecenter doesn't 'see' my player:

> Your player was not found.
>
> If you own a Squeezebox or Transporter:
>
> Make sure that your player is plugged in and its networking settings
> are correct. Click the Refresh button once your player is connected.

Also, I can't use my PIN at Squeezenetwork.com. It says

> There is a problem registering your player: a conflict exists with this
> player's factory programmed ID. Please contact Logitech Support for
> Assistance at www.squeeznetwork.com/support

Of course I submitted my problem to the Logitech's support guys, but it
may take a few days before I get a solution from them. It's so
irritating to have a brand new device that doesn't work! So.. does
anyone here know what to do?
Thanks!

--
tbenschop