You're lucky you at least have it working at all. My Napster trial has
been going for two weeks and, apart from the first day, it hasn't
worked at all. Anything not in my Napster library won't play, and I
can't add anything else to the library. In my experience this 'free'
trial is more than I would be willing to pay.

I'm waiting on Spotify to make it to Squeezenetwork (and the Apple App
Store so I can add it my iPod Touch - something Napster will also never
do). The Spotify client is great, huge availability of music and fast
reliable streaming.

--
DoomWolf