mirhon;408085 Wrote:
> From time to time I suffer from rebuffering :-(
> I tried some things and it seems that distance, some settings (dhcp,
> encoding etc., mode type b or g) on access point doesn’t influence on
> it.
> So I consider changing my setup and go for wired. The question is : is
> only wifi installation affected by rebuffering?

Generally, rebuffering is usually a wifi issue, but I have also seen
rebuffering due to other issues. I know one time I was getting
rebuffering a lot when I all I had was an SB2, and a clean install of
Squeezecenter resolved it. The "Trackstat Playlist" plug-in is also
known to cause rebuffering in some situations. (The clue is if the
rebuffering is always at track changes.)

--
MeSue

Sue
http://www.last.fm/user/MeSue