Moonbase;409191 Wrote:

> To be honest, instead of getting Yet Another Lame Mixer into SC,
> we’d much prefer to get a capability to store/retrieve MusicIP
> "power searches" into SC.

I agree with you to a degree BUT since MusicIP development seems to
have ended (the lead developer has moved on, last release in beta for
over a year with no changes, no headless version for Intel Macs)
further work in that direction is likely to be a waste.  From a 'mass
market' point of view getting Genius working would be a much better bet
- iTunes is free, high penetration and many of us use it to manage our
music.

--
b33k34