Radio Scotland works fine for me via Alien BBC plugin. I'm sure I've
also seen Radio Alba and Radio Nan Gael on the list.  You may have to
configure Alien BBC to get these but its easy to do via plugin
settings.
I also use Radiofeeds to find radio stations such as Northsound, Radio
Tay, and other local stations.

Hope you find it, Radio Scotland is probably my most listened to radio
service.

--
nacmacfeegle

custom mini itx server in a 1940s radio case>homeplug>Netgear router>
Kitchen --- SB3>Aego M
Conservatory --- >SB3>Musical Fidelity Tempest>Canon S50
Lounge SB3>yamaha 863>Kef3005SE
Bedroom---boom

Control---Samsung NC10 running the excellent Moose.

More Audiofool than Audiophile!