Mark Lanctot;410589 Wrote:
> However starting to play on its own (if that's what it is, not an IR
> command) shouldn't happen.
>
> It did for a few people for a little while in the past but there's been
> few reports since:
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=40427
>
> Unfortunately the problem was hard to trace at the time since it was
> intermittent and it seemed to go away on its own (very few reports
> about it since).

I am very aware that "pwr" is a standby mode, but I disagree that
having the "play" command wake up the machine from its dormant state is
a good idea. Previous to recent software updates I never saw this
machine apparently spontaneously in play mode. I'll try to catch it in
the act. Thanks for your help.

--
bobk...@digido.com