Robert57;265150 Wrote:
> I too am preparing to get a new Mac Mini to run Slimserver. I see on
> Macworld's site that a $20 software called Connect360 has a feature to
> disable Mac's sleep mode while streaming. Has anyone tried this? This
> looks a lot less intimidating than writing new scripts.
>
> http://www.macworld.com/article/58582/2007/06/connect360.html

I've had the server running on a Mac MINI for 2.5 years, never turning
it off and never having it go to sleep.  As someone has already
mentioned, go to ENERGY SAVER and tell it NEVER on everything.

Good luck.  The MINI makes a GREAT server!!

--
Eric Seaberg

Eric Seaberg - San Diego
A.E.S., S.M.P.T.E., S.P.A.R.S.