I too would hope that Logitech would buy MusicIP for better integration
and to improve the technology, but it doesn't look likely in this
climate, and they're likely to have their hands full development-wise
working on the Duet/SqueezePlay issues for a while to come.

My best hope is that MusicIP stays stable and understood long enough
that it can remain an integral, if not improving, part of the
Squeezecenter ecosystem.

To be honest though, Squeezecenter 7.3.2 is good enough for me that if
MusicIP integration became an issue I just wouldn't upgrade any more. I
can live within the limitations and minor irritations of the current
system for a long time, and MusicIp has become that important to me.

--
sander