Cheers,

This problem is driving me nuts:
I have now ripped all my CDs and copied the (WMA) files to my
Slimserver.
I have scanned, rescanned, completely scanned, utter-supremely etc.etc.
scanned the music library and my problem is as follows:
For some artists (for instance Diana Krall) I can see all the albums
(6) when I choose to "Browse artist" in the WWW interface (using
http://slimserver:9000), but only some (2) of them when choosing
"Browse artist" using either my SB2 or the Softsqueeze application. I
can of course find the albums using the "Browse music folder" but then
again...

If I choose to play one of the not-browsable-from-SB2 albums using the
WWW GUI it does play the album, but the SB2 becomes non-responsive
during the playback (really, it does not even react on a press of the
"Power"-button?!?!)

What is going on here? Any clues?

Btw, running firmware 16 (WOL working very nicely, thank you!!! :-) and
Slimserver 6.2b1

--
getprogs