Flipper;412385 Wrote:
> I'm not sure. It could be for the first problem I reported. I will play
> around a bit to recreate the problem and check the list carefully. Part
> of the problem of course is going to be that I can't scroll through the
> entire list to see all of the playlist.
>
> For the second issue I reported, there are no extra items in the
> playlist. Would they show up on the controller? What I see from the
> controller is the time to play for the song that just finished changes
> to 59:xx and starts counting down again. I have not waited the hour to
> see if the next song will play after that or not.

No IIRC the items do NOT show up, yet they are in the playlist (on the
server and player) and that's exactly what inhibits the progressing.
You can see them in the communication logs and, I'm not sure, but I
think also they will be shown in the number of tracks, so you will see
a playlist with 11 items and NowPlaying says "1 of 12" or something
like that.

--
pippin

---