funkstar;413464 Wrote:
> Actually, thinking about it, you could have a cue sheet which creates
> the tracks from the long source MP3, then have a playlist that onlye
> includes the defined track you want. Cue sheet in the same folder as
> the MP3 and playlist (m3u or something) in your playlist folder.

Ah yes, a playlist of cue files... I can see that working as I need
although it's not very elegant.

Worse still, I'm actually more interested in playing this on my
handheld (using Conduits Pocket Player) rather than SC but i have just
realised that it doesn't support .cue files. Looks like I really am
going to have edit my MP3s together in Adobe Audition or something.

Thanks for the help though!

--
elziko