I have been trying to find a way to associate album art to wave files
and have not been able to solve this.  I have ripped most of my 250G+
collection in wave format (rightly or wrongly) and have been frustrated
in trying to show album art in Squeezecenter.
I have riped using iTunes and this program cannot show album art with
wave files.
My understanding after much searching is that it is not possible to
associate album art to wave files but would apprecaite it if some of
you could confirm this.
A solution to my problem would of course be welcomed :-)

Jose

--
jose