pike67;415124 Wrote:
> Well, as another example, lfm://playlist/tag/test/freetracks is also not
> working (for me?). It's also one that's been documented on
> http://www.last.fm/api/playlists , and i'm guessing the results should
> be copyrightfree ?
The main thing to bear in mind with that playlist API is that they all
return XML documents that hold the playlist, but don't stream the
tracks themselves. Obviously in the case of User Playlists there is
-something special-, that allows SN to convert that playlist into a
stream, but that hasn't been applied to Album or Tag Playlists.

--
simbo

*bedroom:* squeezebox boom; *study:* squeezebox 3; *lounge:*
softsqueeze; *conservatory/garden:* squeezebox receiver; *anywhere:*
squeezebox controller
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/buggle52)