Goodsounds;415387 Wrote:
> I think these are good thoughts, but don't hold your breath. What you
> are talking about is not typical for such relatively inexpensive
> products sold through mass market outlets.
>
> Tell me what one-off, unique products in this price range you know of
> for which one can get informed pre-purchase information in a Radio
> Shack or Best Buy?
Here in the UK I've been in Richer Sounds, overhearing them selling
Sonos setups - and I mean -selling- - knowing all the answers to
customers' questions, even offering to install.
Of course the higher price of Sonos merits the additional effort (I'm
assuming the mark-up is higher) but it's a shame to think of all those
customers who'd haven been quite happy with an SB setup forking out for
Sonos.

--
simbo

*bedroom:* squeezebox boom; *study:* squeezebox 3; *lounge:*
softsqueeze; *conservatory/garden:* squeezebox receiver; *anywhere:*
squeezebox controller
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/buggle52)