MikeMcr;415446 Wrote:
> This appears to be still broken even in the 7.3.3 nighty builds. I
> tested on a Squeezebox Classic and the optical output remains active,
> ignoring the player setting. Since I use an optical splitter (not
> enough inputs), I need this option to work.
>
> I don't understand why the bug access is locked. Is it open or closed?
> How can we vote on it? Should a new bug report be created?

This is ridiculous now, it can be ok that some info is hidden, but it
is not ok that it is impossible to vote on on this bug or even check
it's status anymore, with an normal bugzilla account ?
And i now that this or a similar (duplicate ?) bug was open before and
that it where some interesting info in it ?

Maybe one you file a bug about this ? or deliberately post a duplicate
bug to 1397 and kindly ask the admin to count the vote on this one to
the original ?

--
Mnyb