My S.C. library consists of apple lossless files, according to S.C.
stats 9906 songs. I used DB batch converter to create a mp3 library for
my Ipod classic, Itunes stats 9866 songs. I also use Itunes to load the
lossless files on my Touch for more critical listening, Itunes stats
for lossless library 9893. Does anyone have any ideas on how to figure
out how many songs I actually have and to sync the libraries?

Thanks,
JDB

--
jdbaker

SB3/Parasound C2/A51/PSB CHS60's/CHS40/Triad Gold Dipole Inwall
Surrounds/Triad Inwall Silver Sub.
SB3/Conrad Johnson D/A 2-B Tubed DAC/Yamaha-CR2020/Monitor Audio Silver
S6