I'd try a full reboot first (computer, player, router).

If that doesn't fix it I'd try a Factory Reset:
Unplug power, press and hold down the add (+)  button on the remote,
plug power back in (whilst continuing to hold down the add button)
+ = factory reset
Note:  Factory Reset requires you re-load your players Firmware (hold
Brightness button after the player completely re-boots)

And if that doesn't work I'd try a Xilinx Chip Reset:
Unplug power, press and hold down the one (1)  button on the remote,
plug power back in (whilst continuing to hold down the one button)
1 = Xilinx

EDIT:  Or just read Millwood's referenced wiki.   :)

--
toby10