Hello

I have more SBCs than most people can confortably imagine, a Duet, a
Boombox and my personal favorite iPeng. (The Transporter is a little
overkill for me, and not quite in the price range sweet-spot I can
smuggle past my budget)

My question, which will probably be answerd by the usual "We at
Logitech don't comment on future...." -- Is there something new coming
out from SD? Could we at least get some gossip going? I don't really
know what more I could ask for, but if it is shiny, electronic and
comes from SD - Chances are I'll buy it ;)

SD does not do video, so it is probably pointless to ask for a MNT with
logitech branding...

--
Sike