Bryan Jan;416029 Wrote:
> 1. Will try again tonight to click short.
>
> 2. I didn't select "m" mode, as I said no matter it is ">", "+" or ">|"
> it will trigger the mixer, only under "i" mode the error message related
> to the mixer not show up.  Or another way round, please teach me what I
> need to be done in the server side so that even the mixer is in the
> loop it will not matter.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Which server version do you use? I don't understand this and I'm not
able to reproduce it:
1. The mixer message is a message that the "context menu" command did
not succeed, there's only one way in iPeng to issue that command: go to
the "m" mode (it's the equivalent for "i" in albums, artists, genres
etc. views) and then to a "hold" gesture on an item or click the cover
for an album.
It should never appear in a list showing tracks (and the "i" icon).

In the "i" mode, you should indeed get the menu you describe above that
let's you play a single track. On menus showing tracks, all other modes
will also produce that menu when any one of the other modes is active
and you do a "hold" gesture.

--
pippin

---