Newbie here, so please be gentle if I ask something which has already
been answered.

I'm a strickly a two channel guys BUT have a Home Theatre which
currently uses PowerDVD to Project on a screen and sound via a long
coax cable from my Computer, to an external DAC.

As a Video player PowerDVD offers MANY different setting for me to
"virtually" create surround sounds through my two speakers setup.

This setup is effective in doing the overall job and suits me well.

Anyhoo, once I purchase a SB2, and integrate into my current setup,
will I be able to channel the downmixed 5.1 information to my Stereo,
as I currently do.

This is pretty important to me.

All feedback regarding this would be VERY much appreciated.

Thanx much Fred in Canada

--
Fredly