86atc250r;416688 Wrote:
> FWIW, I'd lump Pandora more into the "completely free but membership
> required" category.........

Yeah, that's the problem with trying to "categorize" these streams.
Many fall into multiple possible categories.

Ex:  ShoutCast and Live365 offer basically the same thing operating  as
generic "portals" to most any Internet Radio stream.  If you compare
their stream offerings they are almost identical.
But then Live365 throws in a required "membership" (free & paid) making
it eligible for a couple different category descriptions.

That's why I think getting feedback like yours will help better
organize it for the Wiki entry that MrSinatra is working on.   :)

--
toby10