I'm a convert from the soundbridges, I own a Soundbridge M1001, and it's
still working like a charm.
I've tried SqueezeCenter with it and the emulation mode works fine.

I've even tried to sync it with SoftSqueeze and that worked.
So I got a SqueezeBox Boom.

Now, the bugger is that I cannot sync the Boom with the SoundBridge.
If I that I can control the playback via the Boom, but the audio output
on the Boom seems muted. It doesn't matter whether I sync roku >
squeezebox or squeezebox > roku.

The funny thing is that it works when I sync my boom to softsqueeze,
and my roku to softsqueeze all 3 units play fine. (Of course Roku is
out of sync by some seconds, but hey, it's out of hearing range.)

So what's the difference between softsqueeze and the boom in this
syncing issue?
I know that RoKu emulates an ancient firmware/model, but given that it
works with softsqueeze definitely means something, am I right?

--
fizze