results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=19369
Question: Do you have a 770?

- Got it
- Want it
- Need it
- Forget it

Hi All

I've been using the 770 skin for a while now both on my netbook and on
my 770 and I love it :-)

I've got a problem a the mo, when browsing using the 770 the home page
looks and works fine but the now playing page has some issues:
- The links across the top show up,look and work fine
- The about, settings and power link along the bottom show up,look
and work fine
- The play, stop, start, volume etc show up, look fine but don't
work
- The track art does not show up at all
- The track text details do not show up at all

My 770 has the most recent 2006OS along with the latest firmware for
it.

Any ideas what's going wrong ?

Thing only thing I can find in the forum is a reference to anti virus
s/w   on the server blocking images but disabling this on mine makes no
difference.

Thanks in advance.

--
sto