panos_k75;417214 Wrote:
> I am having trouble controlling this plugin through iPeng. I get the
> menus but when I select an option (like sleep in 15mins) i get no
> confirmation like I do in the controller...anyone else uses this plugin
> with ipeng?

Gordon (the Author) does :-)
How does it give confirmation on the controller? Through a
"ShowBriefly" (the popup on the controller)? That's not supported on
iPeng, yet. Will probably come but wasn't too high on my list of
priorities, yet since these permanent popups (not in SvrPowerControl,
generally) are getting on my nerves a bit, there are just too many of
them...
But it's currently scheduled for 1.2

--
pippin