Thanks for the info regarding SqueezeCenter.  The interface looks
similar to the SqueezeNetwork's web UI if Im not mistaken?

Well we'll be localizing or rather offering the option to hear Celsius
temperature soon.  Right now for Current Weather we speak Fahrenheit,
though for Today's Forecast we speak the temperature using sweltering,
hot, chilly, cold, etc...  Adding other languages can be done we just
need willing voices to help us out there  :)

Let us if you have any other suggestions and thanks so much for the
feedback!

--
RyanS