iPhone;417713 Wrote:
> Windows is not pure evil, it will just waste assets, have way more
> overhead, and if the server in on net be more open to viruses and
> attacks.

Come, come, this really isn't a helpful comment. Windows will work just
fine for his intended use. Or for any other intended use, just as would
any operating system. If you don't like Windows, don't use it.

iPhone;417713 Wrote:
> For that many CDs, I would build my own for sure with vortexbox or
> Ubuntu for the OS.

Again, for what percentage of the population do you think this is a
helpful comment?

You seem to like to brag about your own exploits in your postings.
Honestly, most people really don't care.

--
Goodsounds