kdf Wrote:

> just look it up.  Why does everything have to be spoon fed at one
> glance?
> you can find the input type (simple press right and down a few), and
> you have
> the checked file types in settings. Which, unless you have messed with,
> respond
> just as I have already explained.
>
> you can't have EVERYthing on the front page.
> --
> NOT a Slim Devices employee

Because folks =do= mess with it... for instance: when using replaygain
encoded FLAC's, etc. It would be a great addition to the INPUT type
line... no need to add another line. But IMO encoding type (onboard or
serverside) does provide valuable additional information. I agree,
EVERYthing upfront only serves to confuse the user... but contextually
relevant info, made intuitively accessible is good design.

Relax. Find your happy place.
It's only a suggestion. I assume all feature requests are prioritized.
Enhancments are probably at the bottom of the queue.  No need to
worry.

Don't make me pull the kitty on you.

y.

--