nicoleif;420709 Wrote:
> I have read that the jpg files most be named either cover.jpg or
> folder.jpg to work. How do I name the files when having more than one
> (eg both a front cover and a back cover file)?
I don't think SqueezeCenter is able to handle more than one cover art
image for a track/album. I also have multiple files with cover art and I
tend to name them like this:
Artist - Album - Front.jpg
Artist - Album - Back.jpg
Artist - Album - Cover.jpg
Artist - Album - And so on...jpg
These files are not used by SqueezeCenter but I can use them for other
purposes. I then create one file from the front cover called folder.jpg
which I resize to a suitable size (I've chosen 400x400px).
/tipsen

--
tipsen