I get this error once in a while - and then all music stops until I
kill/restart squeezeslave. Not a biggie, but it breaks my train of
thought if I'm working on something (which I typically am, if I'm
listening at my PC).
Is there a way to get squeezeslave to exit on this error? (this would
make it very easy to restart in a script).
I'm using squeezeslave2 on windows but not as a service (just a simple
shortcut that starts it minimized and adds an icon).
What happens when this error is received and squeezeslave is running as
a service?

Thanks!

--
bobkoure