peter;419448 Wrote:

> > an upgraded version of the Classic with a large OLED color display.
>
> With a touch screen.
> Running squeezeplay.
> In picture frame format, a bit larger than the classic.

Yup. I'd really like to see this too. With USB support for large drives
(1tb plus) and the ability for other players to use the same music
library. I am after stability and if running (even a reduced
functionality) SC/SP from a hardware player enabled me to get my
computer out of the playing/listening loop then I'd be all for it.

A web interface for configuration nitty gritty might be useful though.

I'd also welcome a rethink of the ui (and especially no repeat of the
controller ui)... and would hope that the implementation of a touch
screen might encourage that.

MC

--
ModelCitizen

On average people have fewer than two feet.

Last.fm/user/ModelCitizen