elziko;417629 Wrote:
> It's not official, yet, but someone has built the SqueezePlay software
> for Windows Mobile:
>
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=61925
>
> I have compiled it form source and it does work but needs improving.
>
> I have hopes that one day this will work well and become of SD's
> standard releases.

Maybee you like to compare it with this free beginning of the Windows
Mobile Version what is in the beginning of developement without any
problems and works fine. I did try also to get a remote access to use
windows mobile at my htc touch diamond or my NMT PCH A110 without
success at now.

If someone knows a solution please drop me a  private message because
in usual i run not the english forums for language deficits.
Registration key is free of charge.

http://www.sciatec.de/SlimControl/slimcontrol.shtml

--
arztde