bjackson Wrote:
> My guess is that this is random blowing smoke.  Why come out with the
> SB2 then less than 12 months later come out with a SB3?
Then again, why not?  If it's priced the same or not much higher then
will be argued that those buying a new SB3 are only gaining value in
the new model.

Unless Slim Devices changes the way they release products, then I'm
sure there will be unfortunate people buying SB2's just weeks before
the SB3 is announced, whether that's tomorrow or two years from
tomorrow.  Makes it very tough on potential customers.

The post over at AA may be pure speculation, may be based on fact, or
it may be someone throwing a monkey wrench into the works.

--
JJZolx

Jim