The free trial only works with SN and or SC, there is no Web account, so
I’m stuck with a controller.

I only see One Killing Me Softly Album and the first track is Killing
Me Softly.
Pressing the play button on the album cover or pressing the play button
on Play all or pressing the center button on the all seem to have the
same result.

As I said some other albums seem to work fine…..

I guess I’ll just not invest in a subscription until I better
understand what the extent of the problem is for me.  Looks like I need
to try a ton of albums, the good news is I still have a few weeks.

--
golddustpeak