AndreE;425676 Wrote:
> Do you use HDMI and HD video or it is still “normal” TV signal?
HDMI @ 720p (the native resolution of the TV), using a standard
DVI-to-HDMI cable from the PC.

AndreE;425676 Wrote:
> What kind of mother board do you have? Is it mini factor or usual Tower
> like box?
It's a cheapo Asrock mini-ATX motherboard, in a fairly decent
desktop-sized case. There's a picture of it 'here'
(http://forums.slimdevices.com/showpost.php?p=287342&postcount=43).

AndreE;425676 Wrote:
> Do you use this machine for something else or it is a pure media device?
Just media, including TV. We've got rid of all other set-top boxes, DVD
players etc and just have that one unit.

--
simbo

*bedroom:* squeezebox boom; *study:* squeezebox 3; *lounge:*
squeezeslave; *conservatory/garden:* squeezebox receiver; *anywhere:*
squeezebox controller
'last.fm' (http://www.last.fm/user/buggle52)