I'm sure you know but 7.3.3 isn't yet released, which is why there's no
ebuild for it in the official Gentoo Portage tree. I'll take a look at
updating the ebuild it for a current nightly - I need to do that anyway
so that I can get it out quickly when 7.3.3 finally does come out.

If you've not found it yet, this is where I publish betas when I've got
them together:
http://github.com/hickinbottoms/squeezecenter-ebuild-for-gentoo/tree/master

Keep an eye on that and I hope I'll get something up there in a few
days.

Stuart